To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
- American CyberSystems, Inc.
- Phone: (949) 427-2191
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Service Assistant - Special Projects
Promotes and enhances exceptional customer service by providing direct support to the local members and visitors in our Medical Offices and Pharmacies. Promotes and assist members in optimizing and expanding the use of a remote access tool for the members to independently access their medical information needs. Provides basic medical center information to clientele.
1. May act as a first point of contact for members and visitors coming into the local Medical Office Building.
2. Supports our members in accessing org for direct access to their medical care information.
3. Has online access to various insurance websites to check and print member eligibility.
4. Able to multitask with phones, instant messaging service and email.
5. Respond to requests for information.
1. Demonstrated history of excellent service skills exhibited by courtesy, cooperation and respect when interacting.
2. Able to learn and understand all aspects of org.
3. Skilled at explaining the use of org and encouraging members to sign up and utilize.
4. Able to provide hands on technical support in person or via phone to members seeking to utilize org.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills required.
6. PC computer skills required with experience in Microsoft Office products, i.e., Excel, Word as well as other interoffice programs.
1. Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
2. Has high-level knowledge of medical/health terminology and medical center services.
3. Able to work independently and or with a group.
4. Able to strategically address and appropriately communicate concerns and escalate issues to appropriate leaders.
-High school diploma or GED required.