To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Blueprint Consulting LLC • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Blueprint Consulting LLC is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Specialist to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
Support local lab and remote live tests
- Arrange inbound travel, prepare TAs, welcome letters, and related correspondence
- Prepare and assemble name tents, test manuals and materials; assist with equipment and facilities,
- Assist with some tests and prepare/consolidate defect reports for review by Test Managers.
Enter and manage JIFMS (financial accounting system) documents, run queries and reports
- Payment vouchers
- Purchase Card Transactions
- Route documents
- Research and correct errors
Enter Asset Panda (accountable property inventory system) documents, run queries and reports:
- Receiving / on-inventory
- Check-out / check-in, moves
- Biennial sighting / physical inventory
- Disposal / off-inventory
Administer PIV-I (facility access card) process:
- Certify new hire ID / credentials
- Issue and revoke FAC cards
- Secure related card stock and equipment
Provide general office administration and support:
- Receive and direct visitors, issue keycards
- Attend phone, back up remote agency sites
- Order and inventory office supplies and equipment
- Initiate and monitor custodial and facility maintenance requests
- Mail, ship and receive various items
- Edit and produce quarterly divisional newsletter and other marketing collateral
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree
- 6 - 9 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Experience working in an HR or accounting department in a small business environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and interface with a variety of audiences and clients
- Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Education = 2 Year Degree
Relevant Work Experience = At Least 3 Years
Job Type = Admin Clerical
Job Industry = Computer Software
Job Location City = Phoenix
Job Location State = AZ
Job Location Zip = 85004
RelocationExpenses = not covered
EmployeeType = Full-Time Employee
Travel = None
JobManagesOthers = No
JobSalaryPayPer = Year
Confidentiality Election = Unrestricted