Product Support SpecialistCompensation:
$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half is currently seeking a Sales Leader to join a fantastic organization for a remote opening in the greater Nashville, TN area. This individual will report directly to the President and serve as an individual contributor. The position will be field-based and does not require relocation.
The Sales Leader will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and building lasting relationships with personal injury attorneys and healthcare providers while also servicing existing accounts.
• Drive revenue growth through accounts receivable purchases, medical network development and pre-settlement funding generation
• Develop sales leads by in-person visits and calling efforts
• Establish relationships with key personnel within law firms and medical practices.
• Participate fully in industry events with proactive outreach to providers in advance of the event to effectively connect with targets.
1) Ability to work independently, build a pipeline and make in-person cold calls and phone prospecting to generate leads, schedule appointments
2) Demonstrates success in business to business sales, preferably in the legal or medical services field
3) Ability to travel through the state of TN to meet with clients in major markets including Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville and Chattanooga
Salary: $65-75K base DOE + Commission.
Benefits/Bonus: 3 medical plans, HSA, 401K + match (100% up to first 3% and 50% up to 5%), Basic Life insurance, LDS, STD, 8 paid holidays, 2 weeks accrued, after one year move to 3 weeks. Benefits kick-in at 60 days.
Company provided equipment to work remotely (Hopes to have a local satellite office in the near future), Cell phone reimbursement, Mileage expenses (0.58 cent/ mile), All expenses reimbursed within 48 hours through concur
Relocation (yes/no): No
Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must possess a minimum of five years of business experience that demonstrates success in business to business sales, preferably in the legal or medical services field
Please send updated resumes directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Account Manager
to schedule an interview.
B2B Sales, HealthCare Industry, HealthCare Claim, HealthCare Insurance, Sales Pipeline, Business Growth
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Account Manager to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Account Manager.