To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
297 County Road 244
Etta, MS 38627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
American Addiction Centers • Etta, MS
Posted 2 months ago
Please note that this is a Full Time night shift position from 7:00PM to 7:00AM
Monitor client health conditions, assist in medical examinations, and cater to hygiene needs.
Report To: Director of NursingResponsibilities
- Administers medicines prescribed by the physician to the patients.
- Records health details of patients; which usually comprise blood pressure, body temperature, respiration, and heartbeat rate among other vital signs.
- Completes sanitary requirements of patients; which consist of bathing, dressing and similar other tasks related to personal hygiene.
- Monitors client food and liquid intake and output; then reports changes in health condition to an RN or a Doctor.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care team by communicating information, responding to requests, building rapport, and participating in team problem solving methods.
- Graduate of an accredited Practical Nursing Program
- Current LPN License in the State of Mississippi
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support within 60 days of hire
- Valid driver license and insurable driving record (refer to Guidelines for Driving Company Vehicles)
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years sustained recovery
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.