To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2145 South 11th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delivery Truck Driver, Trade Show/Event AZ ($60K Earning Potential)
CORT • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 day ago
Are you a truck driver looking to advance in your career with an amazing team? Are you motivated by unique challenges? Tired of the same old, same old drive? We’ve got an excellent opportunity for you!
At CORT, we believe that everything is possible through service. Everyone, each individual, has the potential to make things happen; everyone is empowered. We take pride in providing world-class service and that details matter. It's the little things that separate good from great. Great things come from an authentic commitment to delivering our very best, every time, everywhere.
You would be a great fit if:
- You love working in a fast-paced team environment
- You enjoy leading teams
- You enjoy variety in your job-every day is different!
- You have a passion for delivering great customer service and exceed customer expectations
- You want to have a direct impact on the overall success of CORT
- You enjoy interacting with people everyday
- You enjoy a fast paced physical positon that get you up and moving
- You want to be a part of cool events like Superbowl, Coachella, and other venues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous leadership skills
- 50% Driving and 50% unloading/loading and setting up furniture
- Strong sense of urgency; able to follow processes
- Flexible, can roll with the punches
- Enjoy client interaction with customers
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to assemble furniture
- Great verbal communication skills
- Able to work a rotating schedule, including weekends
- Solid safety record
- Previous driving experience; 3 years preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
Why Work Here:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Home every night!
- Great team environment
- Growth and career opportunities
Ready to join our team?Additional Information
Earn over $60,000 annually with overtime and annual performance bonus; paid vacation, great benefits & weekly pay!
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational reimbursement, and many employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORTEvents.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.