San Marcos Rehab and Healthcare is currently hiring CNAs! Do you have a passion for helping people and looking for to make a difference in the lives of our patients? We would love to consider you!
- Day, 6am-2pm, 8 Hours Shift (4 Days-On 2 Days-Off Rotation)
- Day, 7am-7pm, 12 hours shifts
- Evening, 2pm-10pm, 8 Hours Shift (4 Days-On 2 Days-Off Rotation):
- Double Weekend Shift with Baylor Pay: 6am-10pm Saturday and Sunday, with 8hours bonus each weekend
Apply in Person - Interview on the spot (Walk-in Interviews Available)
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Texas
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.
$4000 Sign-On Bonus and Shift Differential. Sign-On Bonus will be paid $1000/every 3months within one year.
- Shift differential
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
San Marcos Rehab and Healthcare's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations.
Are you a CNA who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
San Marcos Rehabilitation and Health Care
1600 Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
San Marcos, TX 78666
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant