My client is seeking a contract compensation analyst to hit the ground running in supporting the human resource team and managing processes such as bench-marking, job leveling and reward cycles. The ideal individual will have experience in total rewards and job-leveling.
My client uses innovation and technology to change the way video is created and used. Their technology is used worldwide by broadcasters, sports leagues and teams, educators, live event producers, E-sport leagues, web-based talk shows and more than 80% of the U.S Fortune 100.
- Leveling jobs ( core of assignment)
- Support operation of the HR model for reward processes, development of communication and creation of the maintenance of policies.
- Manage bench-marking process, development of rewards and employee life events.
- Deliver analysis to support the development and maintenance of compensation frameworks.
- Support ad-hoc projects, which will include: research, analysis, and development of recommendations.
- Provide operational guidance to human resource partners and hiring managers as needed.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in compensation and/or human resources.
- Experience with total rewards
- Experience with utilizing ADP systems.
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Temp to perm opportunity
Attention To Detail
Automated Data Processing (Adp)