URL blocked - click to applyDo you dream of having a day job that has a direct impact on the well-being and future of those in need? Our client, a global, mission-driven organization is looking for an Assistant HR Director to join its Human Resources team in Chicago. This position provides excellent benefits, true work/life balance, and the opportunity to join a professional culture that emphasizes service and healing.
The URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director will manage an HRIS/Recruiting specialist and report to a compassionate and dedicated Human Resources Director. As part of the human resources team, the URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director will support HR activities in a complex environment - all in the name of helping people.
The ideal candidate for the role of URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director is technically savvy, solution-oriented, and resourceful. The URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director will guide policy and practice for HR activities, including effective data maintenance, benefits administration, and a variety of reporting activities.
The URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director serves as a subject matter expert on HR-related projects and will partner to maximize the effectiveness of the Human Resources office.
URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director Responsibilities:
- Manage and improve HRIS/HCM processes
- Implement new HRIS system throughout organization
- Oversee compensation systems: analyze compensation data, reporting, implement salary bands
- Provide high-level, strategic Human Resources support HR staff at other sites
- Directly oversee HRIS & Recruiting specialist
- All other duties or projects as assigned by Director of HR
URL blocked - click to applyAssistant HR Director Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience working in an HR position
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree or HR Certifications preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical HR experience
- Experience working with HRIS systems, implementations experience preferred, not required
- Experience working in Compensation, ideally having created a compensation structure
- Motivated by mission of helping people within the Greater Chicago area
If you are a passionate HR professional looking for their next step in their career with a mission-driven, non-profit company, apply for the role of URL blocked - click to apply Assistant HR Director today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , human resources management , human resources director, assistant director, hris , database management , information management , benefits , benefits information , compensation and benefits , total rewards , analysis , hris implementation , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , benchmarking , vendor management , employee relations
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)