To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Chesterfield, VA 23224
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Processor
The CSI Companies • North Chesterfield, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor with one of our clients in Richmond, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Obtains necessary information (i.e. loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files.
Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Requires high school diploma or its equivalent a 1 to 3 years of related experience, familiar with a variety of fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks; works under general supervision.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to process mortgage loans.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality customer service; excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills; basic computer knowledge; two years administrative office experience.
- Preferably at least 2 years of college.
Duties include, but not limited to: entering initial data, obtaining Flood Certificates, ordering appraisals, reviews and other web-based verifications; the receiving of all couriers, mail, parcels and faxes; responsible for distributing of the packages or faxes to the intended receiver; answer incoming phone calls in a timely and courteous manner; route the calls to the appropriate person or take messages; ability to handle other duties that may arise.