To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naples, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vi • Naples, FL
Posted 1 month ago
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT Eligibility after just 2 months!
- Amazing PTO plan that you start accruing on day one!
- flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- 401k with GENEROUS company match
- pet insurance
- legal coverage
- FREE lunch daily
- FREE access to Rosetta Stone
- employee assistance program
- employee discount program
- wireless discounts (up to 25% off!)
- And more!!
Vi also offers an incredible environment to work, learn and grow with development opportunities, leadership training and a free online learning system with access to over 1,000 courses!
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished housekeeping team. The selected candidate will have responsibility for cleaning resident apartments as well as common areas and interior space. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Cleaning fixtures, sinks, toilets and tubs
* Making beds with clean linen
* Emptying, cleaning waste containers and replacing liners
* High/low dusting
* Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
Qualified applicants will preferably possess prior housekeeping experience in Hospitality, Healthcare, Environmental Services or Senior Living Environment. High School diploma or GED equvalent is preferred. Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
* Capable of operating and maintaining all housekeeping / laundry equipment
* Demonstrated knowledge of Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, and Disaster Plans.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.