Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Pump Mechanic include, but are not limited to:
- Repair, fabricate, install and remove a variety of centrifugal, gear, diaphragm, and reciprocating pumps as well as other related rotating equipment either in-house or in the field
Qualifications of the Pump Mechanic include, but are not limited to:
- Some experience working with rotating equipment necessary
- Pump knowledge preferred
- Background check, physical, and drug test required
- Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines
- Must be capable of using precision measuring instruments, (inside/outside micrometers)
- Must be familiar with seals
Physical Demand: Lift 50 lbs. unassisted and 100 lbs. assisted
Working Conditions: Oilfield and Shop environment
Shift Time/Overtime: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, On-Call Rotation
Education: High School diploma required
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V