There is an excited opportunity in the North Olmsted, OH area as aSupply Chain Distribution Planner
Hours: 8a - 4pm, OT will be as needed
Duration: 9 months (possibility to be longer)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Distribution Planner is responsible to develop the distribution and supply plan across the network to maximize group results while delivering the desired customer experience.
- Provide functional expertise and direct to the commercial, operations, customer care and transportation team to support S&D imbalances for Rock salt across all horizons.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contracting locations and/or stockpile locations and managing the initial setup of new sites through steady state. The role will analyze the Supply Chain key performance indicators and assist in taking actions to close the gaps
- Supply Planning: maintaining data relevant to Supply Planning including capacity, constraints, logistics, supplier and location data
- Creating distribution plans for use in long term supply planning for assigned products and location, including demand plan and inventory
- Review capacities on daily basis for assigned productions and locations and develop plans to service customers through shortages.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure supply to customers
- Analyze metrics to compare actual measures to target measures and suggest actions to close gaps
- Min. B.S. in business, supply chain or any other relatable field
- Min. 2 years of experience in related field
- Must have strong communication skills as candidate will be working and in communication with both external and internal counterparts.
- Preferred SAP experience
- Proficient in Excel
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Supply Chain Management