- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds, and production equipment as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
- Practice Defensive Driving at all times
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Submit P-card Receipts Daily
- Update work order status in real time
- Utilize CMMS systems such as Corrigo for all work performed.
- Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
- Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
- Attend work and safety meetings as required
Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Years of relevant experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in the technical aspects of packaged HVAC, plumbing, electrical, production equipment repair and maintenance. Knowledge of overall system design and applications.
Skills and knowledge
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- HVAC technicians must have a Universal CFC recovery certification (or within 90 days of employment)
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Licenses as required by authority having jurisdiction
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Word and Excel
- Two years of trades school or documented apprenticeship in electrical systems, refrigeration and HVAC, plumbing or other craft skills.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Physical Work Requirements:
Lifting up to 80 lbs.
Working from heights.
Frequently climbing, bending, lifting, kneeling, stooping, and working/extending overhead.
Working in adverse conditions (i.e., extreme cold, extreme hot).
Driving for long periods of time.
Climbing a ladder with a 300 lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
Climbing a ladder up to 30 feet.
- Must be available for Call-in work and perform other duties as required.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Production Equipment Controls
Building Automation Systems