To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hauppauge, NY
- John Leggio
- Phone: 6317603127
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Hauppauge, NY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1. EPA Refrigeration Cert
2. Knowledge and experience in BMS systems; Johnson Controls Metasys system preferable
3. knowledge and experience in refrigerators, freezers, and ice machines
4. Knowledge and experience working on commercial electrical centrifugal chillers, cooling towers, hi-pressure steam boilers, pumps and motors, RTUs, Split AC units, steam system, chilled water system, closed loop heating system, medical air pump, medical vacuum pump, and other HVAC/R equipment in a healthcare building setting.
5. Knowledge and experience in trouble-shooting of electrical controls on above-mentioned HVAC/R equipment.
6. Must be willing to perform repairing of minor plumbing, electrical, painting, and building general repairs (When the department is slow they have them help on the facility side)
7. Must be Able to read blue prints, electrical circuit diagrams, equipment manuals
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.