Robert Half IT Search is working with a client to add a Dynamics AX Developer to their team. This role is a critical piece of their business and would add value to many business units within the company. This is a new position that will help drive their business forward.
For immediate consideration, please email an updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Assist in leading and supporting the growth and expansion for our Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP systems and related functions.
- Lead, develop and implement business solutions based on expertise in past project successes and industry experience.
- Translate function/business requirements into technical solutions to drive efficiency and performance of business units
What we are looking for:
• The ideal candidates must have strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, a strong sense of customer service, be self-motivated and deadline driven... with the willingness to function as a team.
• Dynamics AX 2009 experience is highly preferred
• 5+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 preferred) in a distribution and manufacturing environment
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing: X++, C#, Visual Studio, .net or other object oriented programming
• Experience supporting EDI, POs, Acks, ASNs, Invoices and Inventory Advice
• Solid knowledge of SDLC processes and IT best practices with experience in the Analysis, Design, and Coding of functionality and reports within the Microsoft technology stack
• SQL Server 2008 and Advanced SSRS Report Development
- Comprehension of web application frameworks
- Good understanding of relational database management systems
- Proficiency in C Sharp Programming (C#)
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience highly desired
- X++ experience required
- Adeptness in Visual Studio
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
- 5+ years software engineering experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
X++ (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Sql Server Reporting Services
Microsoft Dynamics Ax