- Are you a proactive hands-on warehouse person looking to use your customer service skills to build customer loyalty?
- Are you an ambitious, hard working individual interested in career growth?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record?
At Applied Industrial Technologies, the Warehouse/Driver role has an immediate impact on our Service Center performance and customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in warehouse / customer service duties, good data entry skills, some knowledge of industrial products, and an interest in career growth. Hit the ground running and join the leader in industrial distribution!
As a Warehouse/Driver associate, you will perform a variety of duties required to offer our customers world class service and support. You’ll pick up and deliver orders, ship and/or receive materials, and maintain stock areas and inventory. We’ll also count on you to use your strong customer service skills when interacting with customers at the Service Center as well as when you’re delivering orders.
The overall goal is to partner with our Service Center operations team to provide first class service for our customers. This will grow our business at existing customers, develop new customers, and meet or exceed monthly sales goals while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Perform various warehouse duties to receive and verify incoming materials, maintain stock areas, prepare sales orders, pick up and deliver orders, stock, and supplies. Verify merchandise and ensure accuracy
- Work from a daily schedule, work orders, verbal and written instructions
- Use motor truck, hand and mobile lift equipment, simple hand and power tools, weighing scales, postage meters
- Operate company vehicle to pick up and deliver orders, equipment, and mail as required. Sort assignments and arrange most efficient route
- Assist in counter and telephone sales, order pulling, customer calls as needed
- Maintain clean driving record
- 1+ yr+ proven customer service / warehouse experience, ideally in a distribution or parts counter environment
- Basic computer skills, accurate data entry skills, math & mechanical aptitude, basic reading skills
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (MVR)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of industrial distribution products
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork, ambition, innovation, accuracy, integrity, and professionalism
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the working environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and a passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Knox Oil Field Supply is a value-added distributor of oilfield supplies and related services. Products include downhole pumps, rods, valves and fittings, and general supplies. Services include pump diagnostics and repair, as well as valve repair. Knox operates from locations in Texas and New Mexico.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to Email blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply to let us know the nature of your request.