Intertek is searching for a Label Coordinator to join our Building & Construction team in our Arlington Heights, IL office. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in the Certification industry!
This position is responsible for controlling the label creation and use for the Building & Construction (B&C) Certification Group.
What you will do:
* Issue quotes based on price schedules
* Process label order approvals (printing/shipping) by utilizing various databases
* Assist with client artwork and label layout
* Ensure Label Artwork meets requirements and assign W/N (Label Design) Numbers
* Collaborate with clients, vendors, and other internal parties during various stages of the label order process, including returns
* Properly handle cases of mark misuse
* Performs other work as required
What you need to be successful:
* High School Diploma or GED, Associates preferred.
* Prior experience in a directly related area is preferred
* Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
* Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and have good time management and prioritization skills
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Must have excellent customer service skills, both over email and over the phone
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Label Coordinator
(option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills