• ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Responsibility for cleaning and sanitation of GMP regulated area
• Perform light building maintenance for the facilities as needed
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Gather and empty trash
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously for extended periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
• Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
• Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects that may be 25+ pounds.
• Ability to see and hear details in order to identify and diagnose problems.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply
Graphics Animation System For Professionals