$35000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
This Accounting Clerk will have access to top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture. Candidates who can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) will be able to advance their careers as the new Accounting Clerk for this well-known, successful organization. This full-time Accounting Clerk position is located in the Vonore, Tennessee, area. Take advantage of this opportunity with Robert Half Finance and apply today!
What you get to do every single day
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Code documents using the proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Create statements and reports that require the use of a number of sources
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Assist with general accounting tasks, including G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
and then call [ Phone number blocked ] - || ask for Lisa Coker to set up an interview.
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proficiency in account reconciliation
- Expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Ability to multitask effectively
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles