TELECOMMUTE WITH RESTRICTIONS
Candidates must be located in the Midwest within CST or EST.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is a rapidly growing national, integrated health care organization that helps physicians and other providers deliver the right care at the right time in the right setting. We design and manage delivery systems in markets where we can achieve the Quadruple Aim - a better patient experience, higher quality care, lower costs, and a better experience for providers. With our expertise and resources, we are on the front lines transforming the health care delivery system to help improve the overall health of patients and communities.
This physician led, patient centric, and data driven business creates value by delivering and facilitating care across the full continuum through high performing networks comprised of owned, managed and contracted physicians, advanced practitioners and other providers. Our system impact extends across physicians, specialty care, urgent care, home health, post-acute transitions, complex care in skilled nursing facilities and palliative care.
If you are located in the Midwest, CST OR EST time zones, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Processing and onboarding new hires and transfers
- Processing transfers, relocations, and terminations
- Order office supplies, furniture, hardware, software etc.
- Responsible for asset recovery
- Processing Secure request for system and building access
- Stay current on relevant policies and procedures and communicate those appropriately when relevant
- Processing SharePoint and Ignite! system access
- Access management tracking
- Perform other related Business Segment Liaison and Administrative duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 4+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency and Microsoft Office applications to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- SharePoint Experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- BSL experience
- Smartsheets and Ignite! experience
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Commitment to maintaining professionalism and positive service attitude at all times
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Connecticut Residents Only: The hourly range for Connecticut residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.