To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Vincent Giachette
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Miami, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Enterprise Remarketing Department is excited to announce the opening for two Full Time Inventory Coordinators at our remarketing lot located at 3025 NW 123rd Street, Miami, FL. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department. This is a full time position that pays $11 per hour, with benefits eligibility. All interested applicants will need to commit to a schedule of Monday-Friday with shifts varying from 7am - 6pm and some weekends required as needed. Work is performed inside and outside, in all weather conditions.
- Receiving/Completing electronic check ins of vehicles pulled from the rental fleet
- Detecting and recording description of damages on cars
- Use of Remarketing programs including VIC and EVMS
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation
- Staging of sold units
- Interaction, communication and coordination with remarketing team, transportation companies and Enterprise drivers
- Lot organization- in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 6 months of work experience required
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or other drug or alcohol related convictions on your driving record in the past 5 years
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations on your driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future