At Exelon, we've got a place for you! join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
We are seeking a consultative, financially oriented, solutions-based Senior Sales Executive to identify and close customer focused energy efficiency and sustainability-based project solutions.
The Senior Sales Executive will proactively identify, qualify, develop, and close new business opportunities within a defined geographic territory and associated vertical market(s). The focus of this sales-based position is the development and implementation of integrated, performance-based energy and sustainability project engagements for existing facilities with a primary focus on school districts, higher education, healthcare, institutional, federal, state and local government.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for organic revenue generation by securing and delivering signed project engagements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively engages prospects to articulate and position the overall value associated with an integrated, performance-based energy and sustainability-based project solution for customer facilities by aggressively qualifying the prospect and opportunity.
- Develops and implements market specific sales strategies and tactics focused on securing organic business with target accounts, prospects and key decision makers
- Leverages existing market contacts and relationships to drive direct and indirect prospecting and business development.
- Facilitates customer meetings clearly articulating and positioning Constellation’s value proposition and areas of differentiation
- The ability to proactively motivate decision makers by developing and delivering compelling customer centric presentations.
- Establishes the overall sales strategy for each customer engagement. Horizontal management of all internal functional teams ensuring all project deliverables align with the established sales strategy while addressing the customer needs and expectations.
- Establish and maintain a sustainable sales pipeline of qualified opportunities aligning with achievement of annual sales quota
- Deliver signed project implementation contracts to achieve annual sales quota
- Develops the reputation as the Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Expert within your market through ongoing customer interaction and speaking opportunities combined with strategic participation in key trade shows, conferences, seminars, trade associations and networking opportunities.