To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- DynCorp International LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Development Analyst Principal
DynCorp International LLC • McLean, VA
Posted 2 months ago
The Corporate Development Analyst Principal will oversee intermediate to complex projects through the project life cycle to ensure fulfillment of stakeholder requirements and objectives. The role also assists executive leadership in research, analysis, metrics development, business and financial reporting, strategic planning, and business development. Develops executive presentations.
- Conduct complex research and analysis across financials, business operations, competitive intelligence and corporate development.
- Prepare reports and collaterals. Present findings, both written and oral, to leadership for discussion, edits and related next-steps actions.
- Takes lead role in preparing presentations and communications of materials for the Board of Directors and key leadership executives.
- Assists with development of comprehensive project plans to include short-and-long-term goals and performance milestones.
- Plan and organize the management of assigned projects, and use business analytics, to ensure a successful completion, and that stakeholder goals and objectives, are met or exceeded.
- Oversee and monitor project financial status and performance.
- Ensure sufficient and proper utilization of project resources, such as personnel, materials, and funds.
- Act as primary contact for project matters between stakeholders and company leadership, provide briefings on project status, successes, and issues.
- Assist Meetings Facilitation between business leadership and operations decision makers. Diplomatically keep executives focused on strategy and financial plans with effective communications and project management.
- Conduct regular meetings with stakeholders to ensure all project requirements are met, changes in scope or workload are addressed, impacts are identified, and issues are resolved.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data quickly. Identify trends and propose new or revised perspectives.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Excellent engagement, communications, leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to professionally represent DynCorp International and articulate the DI vision and strategy.
- Facilitation skills. Ability to work with leadership and the proactive discussion & management of information flow to a solution/outcome.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective communications materials and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce high-quality materials. Ability to work under pressure.
- Mature. Poised. Polished. Professional appearance. Will represent the C-Suite.
- Quick study. Intuitive. Comfortable with ambiguity. Self-assured.
- Strategic, tactical and solutions-oriented.
- Collaborative. A team player. Ability to self-assimilate to various groups, divisions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs; Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and MS Project, able to create pivot tables and complex charts and graphs.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and other Adobe graphics software preferred.
- Knowledge of website development and related marketing/communications technologies and social media apps preferred.
- Business acumen orientation, to include general business, financial analysis, operations and marketing.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in business from a premier university.
- Two (2) years' experience in project management, business or financial analysis experience.
- Exposure or experience with private equity, the federal sector or military an added plus.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Generally works in a normal office environment.
- Limited domestic and international travel may be required.
- Ability to Must be able to work extended hours, often with short notice, to meet deadlines. Extended hours may include late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.