Nationally known company is seeking a Sales Representative to meet with facility managers and sell service and repair contracts. In this role, you will build rapport and visit clients throughout the state of New Mexico. Other duties include, cold calls, execute contracts and meet sales goals and quotas throughout the year. Base pay starts around $40K with commission or incentives. Apply today at www.officeteam.com!
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Administrative Office experience desired
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.