Be a part of our 100 Year Legacy!
Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team!
Our Deli Clerk is responsible for working closely with all Deli counter associates in an effort to ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed, department goals are being obtained, and associates' needs are being met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
• Serves customers at the deli counter by listening to the request and obtaining the desired product.
• Accurately scales all weighable products, including the use of correct tares & codes to determine price.
• Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counter and tables to promote sales.
• Serves customers with a smile and willing attitude.
• Assures high sales through establishing relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
• Follow all HAACP guidelines
• Proper merchandising including culling, rotation, quality control and COOL signage
• Ordering product and verification of daily Br Data receiving matching to invoice as applicable
• All other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be dependable. Must be organized, detailed, and accurate. Must have strong communication skills with ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma, GED or related experience with a minimum of three (3) months' experience in a retail deli role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Referral Bonus
• Direct Deposit
• Educational Reimbursement
• Boot Reimbursement
• Excellent Advancement Opportunities
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled