If you are a talented Accountant with an aptitude for adaptability, this is the Senior Accountant position for you! Apply today! We would love to hear about your interest in this open Senior Accountant opening! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Houston, Texas area.
- Work with internal and external auditors to coordinate quarterly reviews and testing
- Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Review financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
- Other projects as necessary
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
-EPIC Tapesrty experience is a MUST
- Bring a daily dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- High attention to detail
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Competence with financial data analysis and report generation that is prompt and accurate
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant - EPIC Tapestry
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Hardworking And Dedicated