The Web Developer that The Creative Group is looking for will be passionate about the web and have an aptitude for creating web-based projects, small and large. This position is ideal for talented coders who have deep knowledge of enterprise systems and a creative side. This Web Developer position in the Willis, Michigan, area is a short-term temporary opportunity.
- Use elaborate business processes and establish clear solutions integrating best of breed tools
- Collaborate with key partners to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment
- Identify business needs and develop with solutions that support the company goals
- Able to move from quickly from draft mockups into various web languages
- 3+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Foundational knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Knowledge of Content Management
- Photo Editing experience
- Android Mobile experience
- Wordpress CMS experience desired
- Experience crafting high performance solutions
- Recent experience with server-side languages
- Ability to develop end-to-end solutions that generate positive user experiences
- Rooted understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Web Developer
for more information.