To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Rosa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Homecare Clinical Manager - Registered Nurse (RN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare Services is currentlyseeking a Clinical Manager. The Clinical Manager is responsible for theclinical oversight of business lines including clinical personnel oversight andmanagement. The Clinical Manager is knowledgeable of industry specific clinicaltrends and partners with associated business development and field support leadership. The ClinicalManager is accountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs,and Maxim requirements, and where applicable or required by state regulationsmay be the Administrator.
The Clinical Manager is responsible formanaging, directing and assigning Clinical Supervisors to specific clientpopulations and other duties as necessary for client management including carecoordination, orientation, clinical quality initiatives, and other duties asrequired by contract and/or programs.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Provides clinical leadership and oversight to specific lines of business
- Partners with respective Business Development and Field Support leadership
- Leads and directs the office based quality management program in collaboration with business development.
- Ensures appropriate plans of correction are developed, and monitors for completion
- Manages client and customer relationships through excellent customer service
- Partners with business development and recruiting teams to support appropriate levels of staffing for business lines with qualified and skilled caregivers
- Collaborates with Business Development partner on marketing and business decisions
- Engages caregivers and field staff in feedback discussions regarding their recommended development and job satisfaction
- Investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, assesses job performance and provides coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Leads and manages Clinical Supervisors, assessing performance and providing development opportunities based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and competencies
- In collaboration with the clinical and business development teams, analyzes issues and trends by following the Root Cause Analysis process
- Identifies process challenges and develops solution for improvement
- Remains current with industry regulations including federal, state, local contract and program requirements
- Participates in corporate initiatives as needed
- Accountable to all federal, state, local contract and program, and Maxim requirements
- Acts as the Administrator of the agency, if required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Active license in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology (states in which office and patients are located)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in healthcare in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology. Must include a track record of healthcare supervisory experience
- Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required
- Experience in business line preferred (i.e. Intermittent Home Health, Companion, Staffing)
- Experience in quality management and budget management preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with experience in hiring, training and employee development
- Experience in regulatory audits such as The Joint Commission and ACHC or other required contracts
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
Our company is committed to maintaining achallenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth,and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitivepay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option ofsupplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CAresidents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes allemployment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion,discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, orany other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment,without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, geneticinformation, or other protected characteristics in accordance with allapplicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and localgovernment entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals withdisabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities,are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to ourcountry and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs