Our client, located in Piscataway, NJ is adding a Human Resource Director to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop and implement employee programs that build an awesome culture and increase employee engagement, morale, and productivity.
- Develop a structured and world-class HR function; collaborate with your HR team and employees across all levels of your department to advance key HR strategies in Compensation, Payroll & Benefits, recruitment, talent development, performance management, and organizational development.
- Participate in periodic business strategic planning; act as the human capital strategy architect to to identify and deploy best courses of action to meet business requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of current federal, state and local employment laws and ensure the company is in compliance with all legislative requirements and changes pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Manage the company's communication plan and ensure the right messaging is in place for communicating changes in company policies, procedures, programs, and personnel
- Drive our talent acquisition process and ensure the organization is attracting and hiring the best talent available; implement creative and cost-effective methods for sourcing quality candidates and recommend ways to promote and enhance our employment brand.
- Oversee talent planning, including headcount and staffing needs, succession plans and overall talent management to ensure we have the right people to move the business forward Lead and implement key programs/changes focused on building an enduring organization positioned for growth, including learning and development, total rewards, employment branding, and HR platforms and systems
- Provide direct and proactive HR support to managers in all aspects of talent management, performance management, employee relations, total rewards, and program management.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, organizational behavior or a related field
- 10+ years Human Resource experience with increasing responsibility across multiple locations
- 5+ years of HR Leadership experience with responsibility for direct reports in multiple HR functions
- Strong experience in organizational development, compensation, and employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment
- Extensive working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws for multiple states
- Proficiency with HR systems like HRIS, ATS, Payroll and Labor Management; strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with the opportunity to grow with the company.
Training And Development
Senior Professional In Human Resources