Ultimate Staffing Services is currently seeking an Electrical Technician to join our client in the electronics manufacturing industry. This position is Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. This role can be temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
The Electrical Technician II will perform electrical wiring and testing of electronic chassis, from sub-assembled components to simple chassis. The ideal candidates should be able to determine and follow sequence of operations in performing electrical wiring installations (AC/DC) of assembled chassis according to company's standard practice. This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
* Complete assignments by following simple schematic wiring diagrams and written instructions
* Understand and configure electrical components using AWO instructions and BOM
* Understanding of basic formulas to calculate electrical circuit parameters
* Perform wiring and testing of sub-assembled components to simple chassis
* Perform self-inspection based on manufacturing checklist
* Successful completion of company's training and QMIS quarterly training
* Familiar with Manufacturing standards and practices, ESD procedures, and housekeeping guidelines
* Familiarity with the use of various electronic components (i.e. multi meter, crimping tools, soldering iron, etc.) and mechanical hand tools (i.e. power screw/nut driver, hand drill, caliper, etc.)
* Other various duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.