We are currently seeking a Front Office Specialist - Program Coordinator for a great company in Corpus Christi. This is a 3 month contract position with the possibility of becoming a permanent role and pays around $16/hour. Must have a high school diploma or GED, be able to successfully pass a background check, and start a new job within a couple of weeks. 40 hour/week role, must be able to work 8a-5p but flexible to do a 10a-7p if needed.
- 2+ years experience working with patient accounts, prior authorizations, or utilization review
- Must understand insurance from the payer (insurance company) and/or provider (hospital or physician) perspective
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and written
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Initiate authorization requests for outpatient and inpatient services in accordance with the prior authorization list.
- Research denied claims
- Verify eligibility and benefits.
- Answer phone queues and process faxes within established standard. Data enters authorizations into the system.
Great company experiencing growth. This is a contract position that is expected to last 3-6 months and become permanent after that.
insurance verification, call center experience, healthcare terminology