Salesforce Administrator- New York City, New York- $130K
Mason Frank has partnered with a reputable organization who is seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area.
In this role, you will work as a part of a team of individuals with extensive consulting and industry experience to help their clients solve their business needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Understand and solve business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies
- Proficient experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, Lightning Flow, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Demonstrated success with Salesforce custom-built applications, including one implementation on the Lightning Experience
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator or equivalent experience is preferred
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation.
Interested? Apply now!
URL blocked - click to apply
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at Phone number blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply.
Customer Relationship Management