To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belmont, NH 03220
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Clerk (Sales); New Hampshire:
CRH Americas Materials • Belmont, NH
Posted 27 days ago
Job ID: 151729
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Office Clerk (Sales); New Hampshire: We are seeking a safety minded, self-motivated, customer-oriented individual to help with clerical duties in the Sales Division. The responsibilities include but are not limited to; Excel spreadsheets, prepare billing change requests, providing support to the Sales team as well as assisting the Commercial Sales Manager with sales related functions. Additional duties include Power Point presentations, organizing data and assisting with requests for information from the sales team. This position will be based out of Belmont NH. Classification; Seasonal Hourly.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- High school diploma; pursuing a degree preferred, or related experience and/or training.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees, peers, supervisors, vendors, and customers in an effective manner
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as add, subtract, multiply, divide and compute rate and ratio
- Internal and external customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- Willingness to travel to other locations throughout the company when needed.
- A valid driver’s license
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.