To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Bedford, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
+ RN Registered Nurse Weekend Supervisor Part Time Days
Vibra Healthcare • New Bedford, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is a 90-bed acute care hospital located in historic New Bedford, MA, on the Freetown border. Conveniently located off of Route 140 and easily commutable from the Boston area as well as Rhode Island, our hospital offers comprehensive, specialized clinical programs, including pulmonary rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation and neurobehavioral programs for individuals requiring long-term rehabilitation services. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is currently seeking a dynamic Registered Nurse Supervisor - RN to join our team!
Responsible for the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care. Responsible for personnel, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift, in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital. The supervisor works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
- Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Three (3) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- CCRN preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.