Administrative Assistant II – North Chicago
Need a stable job through the holidays? Kelly Services is seeking a talented Administrative Assistant II for our client in North Chicago. The ideal candidate will have strong scheduling experience using Outlook as well as ServiceNow experience. This is a 6-month role with possibility of extension!
Shift Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
Pay: $20.00 per hour
In this role you will:
- The position requires experience in ServiceNow, Outlook scheduling and Excel.
- Provides support for 2 IT department areas PC Scheduling and IT PC Deploys. managers and their staffs.
- Duties may include word processing, emailing clients, answering phones, returning calls to end users, editing existing documents, keying information into existing templates, database upkeep.
- Moderate to minimal supervision is provided.
- AA degree or higher
- 4-7 Years of experience in an administrative/clerical role
- Must have ServiceNow and Outlook scheduling experience
- Strong excel skills a must (testing will be administered)
- Customer Service background
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Highly organized
- Works well in a group or team environment
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply