To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anderson, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc • Anderson, SC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Benore Logistic Systems, Inc., we develop a partnership with our clients that enables us to identify supply chain issues and provide best in class integrated logistic solutions. We integrate our clients values, systems and people with ours to deliver a seamless supply chain for safe and optimal perfomance. We are searching for Fleet Transportation Coordinators who want to bring high energy and passion for logistics and customer service to our B shift operation. Hours of shift are 1700 - 0500. Typical work schedule is a 3 day 12 hour week (week1) and 4 day 12 hour week (week2), working every other weekend.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- The Transportation Coordinator will work with the Dispatch Supervisor monitor and manage a component of assigned drivers/equipment and implement customer plans, routes, schedules, and to pick up or deliver freight.
- The Transportation Coordinator is responsible for the efficient and timely entry of all company and customer related data into the company transportation software and/or related software in transportation department.
- Works closely with Carriers and assists the Load Planners to ensure that the customer's needs are being met including the communication of essential information of pick up and delivery information to the customer, carriers, and drivers.
- Updates key transportation software database files with customer, EDI, carrier, vehicle, and driver information.
- Reports all accident and incidents regarding driver injury, equipment, and driver safety concerns to the Driver Supervisor and Safety Department.
- Ensures all department required forms and documents are completed in a timely basis. Responsible for the management of driver accountability as it relates to DOT compliance, CTPAT compliance, operations, equipment usage, company policies and the discipline of the same.
- Responsible for monitoring and obtaining KPI and Productivity goals as established by the Dispatch Operations Manager.
- Follow all workplace processes and standards in support of the ISO 9001:15, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18000:2007 Quality certification programs
MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field preferred and/or a minimum of five to seven years in a dispatch or load planning position.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent personal computer skills and having working knowledge of a transportation software i.e. : TMW, McCloud, Peoplenet, Rand McNally, PCMiler etc.. and Microsoft Office products software i.e.; Word, Outlook, and Excel. Knowledge of Transportation fleet models
- Knowledge in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.