We are seeking a Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to pass drug screen, and background.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Please note: If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to jobs.volt.com to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify.
Administrative / Clerical
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue