Client Services Representative
We are looking for a Client Services Representative to join our team in our downtown San Francisco office. In this role, you will provide phone and email client support for our industry-leading marketplaces. You will also assist with operational and reporting tasks needed to support the business.
As the front line of the business, you and your team will play a key role in identifying business opportunities and ways to improve our products and enhance the customer experience. To do this, you will collaborate with teammates in all facets of the business – most notably Sales, Product Management and Marketing. Through these efforts, you will directly serve a diverse set of customers including franchisors, brokers, advertisers, entrepreneurs, and investors, helping these people succeed.
This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, entrepreneurial industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients then we’d love to talk to you!
- 1+ years in a client/customer service environment; contact center environment a plus
- Customer service oriented, patient and able to deal with challenging clients and situations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Articulate with a pleasant telephone voice
- Analytical and problem solving abilities to troubleshoot technical issues and find resolutions quickly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player that is also able to work independently
- Experience using web-based tools, Microsoft Word & Excel
- College degree preferred
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Attention To Detail