You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Turn Crew/Make-Ready Maintenance Technician
Anderson Communities is seeking a Make-Ready Maintenance Technician (Apartment/Rental Turns Crew) to join our Turn Crew and assist our growing Resident Services team. This position is responsible for preparing rental units for pending occupancy in a timely manner and ensuring resident has a great first impression of their new home. This is a full-time position with a great benefits package.
Make-Ready Maintenance Technician, Full-Time
Job duties include:
- Prepare units for move-in after the previous resident has moved out
- Perform general residential maintenance and repair to ensure apartments, townhomes, and other properties are in good working order
- Preparing homes for move-in utilizing basic maintenance skills
- Maintenance of breezeways and common area
- Exterior preventative maintenance such as pressure washing
- Repair minor problems and report major problems to management
- Coordinate with Maintenance Supervisor to complete projects
- Ensure that empty units are fully prepared for future residents
- Assist with other duties, as needed
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Working knowledge of basic tools and procedures for fixing residential issues
- Previous experience with carpentry, basic plumbing and minor electrical preferred
- Ability to check units and address basic maintenance issues
- Must have good communication and time management skills
- Must be clean and neat in appearance
- Must be drug free and felony free
- Full benefit package available after 30 days!
- 50% Medical Reimbursement Program (Will reimburse 50% of eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Competitive pay scale
- Generous PTO package
- 401K match!
- Rent discount at any property
- We promote from within - PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH!
*Eligibility for Benefit Plans & Programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
Anderson Communities strives to Build Better Communities. We offer lifestyle communities that feature nature trails, common green spaces, an attention to streetscapes, and convenient locations near parks, shopping and highways. We have award-winning builders that are hand selected to meet our high standards. We offer townhomes and apartments for rent in prestigious downtown, on campus and around Lexington for a carefree lifestyle. Anderson Communities also has a number of commercial properties available throughout Central Kentucky. We are a growth-oriented company offering competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for career advancement and a family atmosphere based on effective teamwork and mutual respect.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Time Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gc23jt8
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.