$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
A local company is seeking a permanent, direct hire Bookkeeper to add to their growing staff! You will thrive in this role if you are able to work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines. Administering reconciliation, month-end closing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable will be the Bookkeepers obligations. Moreover, as the Bookkeeper you will perform payroll, cash applications, full cycle A/P, data entry, coding, and light journal entries or general ledger reconciliation. Located in McMurray, Pennsylvania, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening. If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
How you will make an impact
- Accurately complete payroll
- Update general ledger
- Qualified in credit card management and reconciliation
- Other distinguished projects when necessary
- Sustain monthly accounting close
- Govern monthly accounting close
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Draw up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Keep sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Update Accounts Payable
- Arrange cash flow projections, as needed
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- 3+ years of related experience- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Skilled in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- QuickBooks experience
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Premier
- Comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Relevant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.