At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
As a Commissioning & Energy Specialist on our team in Dallas, TX, you will participate in both onsite and office activities to support Commissioning and Energy projects. You will have the opportunity to lead and perform all commissioning related activities to include testing (QA/QC, Functional Performance), training, equipment and systems start-up, resulting in a safe and functional environment that meets established design requirements and stakeholder expectations. You will have the opportunity to be involved in energy projects including audits, efficiency studies and renewable energy development focused on improving performance for clients and positively impacting carbon reduction goals.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Progressive experience in commissioning activities such as: Utility infrastructure, life safety, electrical power systems, low voltage systems, building/facility systems/components, and facility O&M
- Working knowledge of NFPA, NETA and NICET electrical testing and code requirements
- US Citizenship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Industry recognized commissioning certification
- LEED or other sustainability certification
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
and [ Link removed ]
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Inspection
- Industrial Control Commissioning
- Infrastructure Management
- Low Voltage
- National Electrical Codes