To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4224 Ridge Lea Road
Buffalo, NY 14226
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Compliance Officer - Loan Servicing, Home Lending
KeyBank • Buffalo, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Job Functions
- For assigned lines of business and/or regulations, serve as the corporate subject matter expert across the designated lines of business.
- Develop relationships of trust and confidence with the designated lines of business.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of line of business processes and controls.
- Proactively identify process improvements or control gaps and facilitate necessary associated changes.
- Keep abreast of new laws and regulations.
- Assist with regulatory compliance exams.
- Assist with corporate policy and training development.
- Educate and provide consultative advice on assigned regulations.
- Provide independent review and challenge on various line of business activities.
- Participate in or lead various projects related to mitigating risk to Key.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; substantial industry experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree; Juris Doctorate or CRCM preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a financial services compliance professional, bank regulator or other comparable legal experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mortgage Servicing compliance along with associated operations, including the related rules and regulations of the financial services industry to include: OCC, FRB, CFPB, state laws and other pertinent regulations along with various investor guidelines, including the GSE.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret federal and state laws that apply to the designated line of business (insert) process, origination process and other areas related to (insert).
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills.
- Candidate must possess the wherewithal and flexibility to undertake new functions/tasks as the Compliance Risk and line of business evolves and grows.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Sound decision-making skills; able to make decisions independently and quickly.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Sound understanding of compliance risks.
- Strong research skills coupled with strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.