LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
What you will need:
Preferred Qualifications Pluses:
- Required: 5-6+ yrs experience in enterprise level Cloud design
- Strong AWS experience. Design experience in an enterprise environment. Experience in a system engineer/devops role.
- Experience/Familiarity with some technologies used by our teams: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring/Java
- Understanding of how the internet works
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems
- Experience with web and mobile.
- Ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrates expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Deep technical experience in consumer and employee facing enterprise systems.
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in: REST, SOAP, Java/J2EE, XML, Websphere/Weblogic/Apache TomCat Application Server, Rules
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container, middleware, messaging, routing components
- Exposure to cloud development and migration an added plus
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever-changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Spring Framework, Docker, Akamai, PHP, Restify, Express
- AppDynamics, jMeter, Android, iOS, F5, HA Proxy, AWS Services, VMware
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Engineer Java to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Engineer Java and connect with us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Engineer Java, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Engineer Javaand [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Engineer Java.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Amazon Web Services
Php (Scripting Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)