To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Account Manager - Federal Segment
Schneider Electric • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Federal Strategic Account Manager will help drive our emphasis on supporting core Federal Civilian Agencies with their data center consolidation, digitization and Edge computing-related journeys across the country. This role is directly responsible for Schneider Electric’s broad range of intelligent, integrated secure power solutions ranging from enterprise-level software and supervision to connected hardware and application components across all domains of a facilities power and cooling infrastructure with the ambition of creating environments that are reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Aligned with our North America Strategy, through the Schneider Electric Life Cycle approach, Small IT Edge, software, services and Data Center connected applications present a significant and profitable area of growth in a high volume of sites. The EAM will be responsible for enhancing our coverage around these customers, segments, and environments, including expansion of efforts.
In this role you will work with a customer-centric focus to
• Guide a multi-functional team to close and develop opportunities within specific strategic Government accounts
• Maintain, enhance and leverage relationships with key decision makers/ influencers within accounts along with federal channel partners
• Educate accounts on the necessity for proper business continuity planning and Schneider Electric solutions in the strategic spending plans of the account
• Establish and execute strategic account plans by targeted account/ vertical in line with company strategy, consistently aiming to present comprehensive, value added solutions and services
• You will be responsible for Sales Forecasting, business reviews and reporting, plus providing competitive and market insights
• Take ownership of customer issues through management of internal stakeholders to obtain right level of support for delivering the strategy and superior customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5-10 years solution-based outside sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Understanding of Federal agencies, contract vehicles and their buying cycles
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Microsoft office suite
• Knowledge of Data Center and infrastructure management software
• Excellent analytical as well as written and oral communication skills
• Team Player who is a passionate and dynamic leader with the energy and ability to obtain alignment and work effectively across a complex, global matrix organization
• Extensive regional travel, with potential for travel nationally
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with Schneider Electric. This position will be posted until filled. Agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.