To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Conduent, Inc. • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position. Informatica ETL - Job Summary Designs and develops computer programs and monitors the work of junior staff to ensure accuracy of program logic and efficient use of computer resources; performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software; conducts system studies, analyzes and evaluates existing manual and computerized systems / procedures to improve efficiency, develops techniques for automating processes as appropriate; conducts Rough Order of Magnitude on application enhancements; determines the need for system security, backup/recovery, data conversion, etc. and makes recommendations; manages system development projects and supports the implementation activities and training, as required; works with business and responds to Production Support issues as necessary. Essential Job Functions
- Manage day to day development activities on the ETL platform.
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery.
- Apply best practices and experience to build ETL informatica applications.
- Develop estimates for projects.
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research ETL capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis.
- Minimum 4 -5 years of application design and development experience with Informatica ETL tool ( IICS – informatica cloud experience preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Unix shell scripting, SQL(Postgres & Oracle knowledge is preferred) and Autosys scheduling.
- Experience developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management.
- Experience integrating Informatica (cloud preferred) with other applications (especially Salesforce).
- Experience working directly with business users to collect and synthetize needs, and negotiate requirements to account for functionality, speed to market, and level of investment.
- Desired: Experience in data integration with Salesforce.
- Desired: Experience working on Agile teams (Scrum).
- Additional: Experience in developing Business Intelligence applications (e.g., OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableau Server, Salesforce Einstein Analytics - preferred).
- Additional: Experience developing on the Salesforce Platform.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
- Certified Informatica developer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience