Are you looking for an environment where YOU matter?! You've come to the right place! Stop by our office to experience the difference! When you step inside, you can see and feel the difference! Home Care Aides make a difference in our lives and in the lives of our clients and that matters to us! Ask us how to earn more money per hour, too!Job Requirements
Interim HealthCare of Oregon, Inc. - Salem Office -- is looking for dynamic and flexible caregivers (HCA) to work with clients in and around the Salem area. Duties include personal care, to include nurse-delegated tasks, light housekeeping for client, and occasionally running errands.
HCA shifts can be as short as three (3) hours or extended to a 24-hour live-in style -- depending on your availability and the client needs. We also offer our clients one and two hour visits if that's more your style. We do our best to skill match, personality match, and time match each of our home care aides with our clients to make the experience positive for all involved.
We provide the BEST care in the Keizer area to our clients, and we offer a comprehensive total rewards package for our staff which includes a wide variety of benefits, compensation, recognition, learning and development programs, and more.
We invest in our staff, providing orientation and ongoing training. We work with our staff to place them as close to home as possible in order to make their commute times shorter and offer complete support by our management team because we understand the importance or respecting and caring for our staff.
- Home Care Aide Training to meet Oregon State Guidelines and/or CNA license (active or expired) in Oregon
- Need the Home Care Aide Training? WE CAN HELP!!
- Medication Training (provided by employer)
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass Oregon State and Federal background check
- Ability to obtain two positive work references
- Minimum six (6) months verifiable experience providing hands on care
- Ability to occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Quarter/Year Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Holidays Worked Paid at Overtime Rate
- National Contests
- OregonSaves Program
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Keizer
- Job State: OR
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $14.50
- Max Salary: $15.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Certified Nursing Assistant