To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
EMCOR Group, Inc • Washington, DC
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative to provide superb customer service assistance in support of the Facility Logistics Services Division at the FBI Facilities in Washington D.C.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to facility and logistics service requests from customers via phone, fax, email, and in person
- Input service requests in the CAFM/Tririga system and create minor reports
- Ensure that accurate and quality data is being entered into the system to include verification if required
- Make follow up calls on all urgent service requests
- Immediately notify the on duty, Duty Supervisor and the appropriate shop lead on all urgent matters
- Respond to parking requests received via phone, email and in person and issue permits in accordance with the parking policy
- Provide minor support to the Auto Desk during shortages and after duty hours
- Respond to reservation requests via phone, fax, email and in person and provide reservation confirmations via email
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Good customer service skills
- Must have strong oral, communication and interpersonal skills and possess computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions
- Possess basic typing skills
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Unless a higher degree is specified in this job posting, all positions require a minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.