You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Analyst, HR Technology - Remote
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Are you ready to grow as a professional and rise to the challenge of working with a fast-growing global company? Join GXO! As the Senior Analyst, HR Technology, you will drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, deliverables, user acceptance testing and more. You’ll be liaising with technical analysts and developers to translate business needs into functional design/technical specifications. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as a senior technical Subject Matter Expert for HR Applications
- Partner with internal business stakeholders on full cycle HR system solutions to solicit/define/document business requirements, research system functionality, recommend viable solutions, configure changes, coordinate testing efforts and production launch
- Present demos and Proof of Concepts of new designs and functionality to the business and IT partners
- Lead analysts in managing and resolving issues submitted via our ticketing system
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis and technical expertise on integrations to and from our HR technology applications
- Responsible for HR application data management, including fields, foundation data, picklists, position management, business rules, translations, and security permissions
- Manage medium to large HR technology projects
- Configure system changes and enhancements for enhancements and projects of medium to high complexity. Move these changes through various environment
- Lead the testing lifecycle process, by creating test scripts, conducting unit tests, coordinating User Accept Testing and resolving issues that are discovered in the process
- Create and run reports to support employee and foundation data management
- Able to use advanced process mapping and analytical skills to think strategically, perform fact-based analysis, and demonstrate business value
- Other duties as assigned to support the changing needs of the business
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in technologies as a technical/functional expert with a clear functional understanding of core HR business practices, processes, and/or terminology (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Recruiting Marketing, Onboarding, Performance and Goals Management, Reporting, and/or Role Based Permissions) and/or the ability to develop solutions to address business problems and requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
It’d be great if you also have:
- 7 years of relevant experience in HR technologies
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors experience in Employee Central and/or SuccessFactors Recruiting / Onboarding and/or in Performance Management / Succession Planning
- Experience with HR technologies/modules (Core, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management etc.) in a leading platform, such as SuccessFactors
- Solid understanding of data systems, including data relationships and data modeling with the ability to learn and understand various data environments
- Knowledge of project management methodology and principles
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Analyst, HR Technology - Remote
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Ethics
- Business Process Mapping
- Business Requirements
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 333426
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.