Job DescriptionAbout Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully use our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and coordinated service solutions.
Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Retail Service Representative to join our team in the Hartford, CT area!
As the Masco Representative, you will:
Diverse Skills and Experience That You Will Bring to the Role:
- Provide associate, store-wide, and district-wide product knowledge through in-aisle and classroom style training
- Participate in Customer Sales events including commercial/contractor events and how-to clinics
- Provide brand representation for an array of Masco product, including returns evaluations and product support on a limited basis, and project/reset visibility
- Perform Market Intelligence related activities, including competitive shops, product, brand, and customer feedback, and customer observance surveys
- Support showroom reset execution
- Create and execute sales driven activities
- New hire training support
- Individual expense/budget management
- Maintain and grow relationships within Lowe’s and The Home Depot; ensuring goals and expectations are exceeded with quality service
What We Offer:
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Basic knowledge of home improvement, renovation or construction industry
- Understanding of personal computers and competence in standard office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Capable of performing basic financial/retail analysis
- Effective use of organizational and time management skills in a fast-pace environment
- Proficient interpersonal, verbal/presentation and written communications skills
- Capable of delivering product knowledge training and demonstrations to small and large groups
- Able to deliver superb customer service in a big box/warehouse environment
- Experience operating hand tools, cordless drill, panel saws, etc.
- Must have a good driving record and cannot have had license suspended within the last three years, or have other driving actions against you such as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Willingness to travel overnight as needed, up to 15% of the time
Our Interviewing Methods:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
- Paid Time-Off
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Company laptop/iPad
- Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
- 401K saving plan with company match
- Tuition assistance program
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Keywords: product sales, product distribution, product training, product availability, inventory replenishing, POG compliance, planning, project execution, relationship development, relationship retention, customer relations, customer serviceCompany
Masco Retail Sales Support, Inc.ShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Service Representative - Hartford, CT Area
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Service Representative - Hartford, CT Area, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Service Representative - Hartford, CT Area