Professional Security Officer Position Available!
Are you an experienced security professional with an impeccable customer service background looking to grow and further your career?
At SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, our employees are the key to our success. We seek to hire the best in the industry and are currently needing additional experienced individuals to add to our protective services team! We have positions available at a high level facility and are seeking officers with the following character traits:
- CPR and AED certified
- Must possess Valid Driver's
- Must have or be able to obtain a PERC card
- Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of walking to include up & down stairs and long periods of standing
- Must be able to maintain professional appearance standards
- Must be able to effectively communicate professionally to management, site visitors, and other officers
- Must have strong customer service skills
Seeking officers for the Belleville IL Area
Pay Rate $14/hr
*must have open availability and reliable transportation *
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide to the office a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cellular)
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation.
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Be willing to work the 3 different shifts (i.e.,day/swing/grave, etc) and sometimes 6 days per week.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchase Programs
- Company Paid Uniforms!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
Automated External Defibrillator